3.51.33 PMWindows 8 services that are safe to disable (speed up your PC)
There are many unnecessary Windows 8 services which are enabled by default. You may disable them so that your Windows 8 do not take extra resources. In this tutorial, we are showing you how to speed up Windows 8 disabling some services.
What services that are safe to be disabled?
1. On your Metro Start Screen, move your mouse cursor to the lower left corner so that Windows 8 charms pops up. Click on Search.
2. Next, type msconfig in the Search App box. Click on the ‘msconfig’ icon on the left side.
3. On the System Configuration window, click on the Services tab.
4. You can disable these following services really safely. Beside, a lot of them are already disabled. So if you really want to speed up your computer, check these services overview and disable the following services:
5. Finally, Click Apply and then OK. Next, you will be asked to restart your computer. Click on the Restart button. That are the complete steps. Beside you may also check startup items. Disabling startup items like yahoo messanger, skype will also speed up Windows loading process.