» What is the Price of iPhone 4 16 & 32 GB?
What is the Price of iPhone 4 16 & 32 GB?
Apple has now officially unveiled its next version of its phone, the iPhone 4 with some whole new features and an amazing price tag. Its official, the next iPhone will be called iPhone 4 and will be released with the newly renamed iOS 4 on June 24th will be available in US, UK, Germany and other countries.
Following are the feature’s of iphone 4 which crushes out iphone 3gs.
- Glass front and back
- Front facing cam for video conferencing
- 5 megapixel camera with LED flash
- 720p HD video recording
- 960 x 640 resolution with 800:1 contrast ratio (4 times better than the previous iPhones)
- Gyroscope (3-axis)
- Gyro + accelerometer provide 6-axis motion sensing
- Rotation about gravity
- Apple A4 chip
- 32 GB of Storage
- Dual mic suppression
- 802.11n WiFi
- 300 hours of standby battery time (3G talk time: 7 hours, 3G web browsing: 6 hours, WiFi browsing: 10 hours, Video playback: 10 hours, Music playback: 40 hours)
- 3.5-inch screen
- 24% thinner than the iPhone 3GS
- 3.5 inch mm headset jack
- Micro SIM tray
Powered by the new iphone 4 operating system, the device comes up with 1500 new features. iphone OS 4 is available as of today for developers only and it will be available publicly via new iTunes on June 21st.
Price of iPhone 4 16 & 32 GB
The pre-order starts online from June 15th. The iPhone 4 pricing will remain the same every where. iPhone 4 16Gb will come with a price tag of $199 while iPhone 4 32GB will cost $299. Because of this the iphone 3gs will be pushed to just 99$.
AT&T customers will luck out with the ability to upgrade to the new iPhone 4 up to 6 months early. This means AT&T customers whose contracts end anytime in 2010 will be able to upgrade early
Category: Vista and 7 Tips and Tricks! |
Views: 1031 |
Added by: Adamsummer
| Rating: 0.0/0|