Main » 2012 » March » 23 » top 5 photo editior for windows
11.53.39 AMtop 5 photo editior for windows
|Now all of you know that Photoshop is the heavyweight champ in the image-editing category, but most people don’t need such an advanced toolset for everyday image-editing tasks, and its price is near $650. In this post i'll show you some of the best free image editors that are so easy to use.|
1. IrfanView - IrfanView is probably the most popular and feature packed free image viewer for Windows that can view, edit, and convert image files and play video/audio formats. It has been around for many years and keeps getting better. In addition to standard image viewing, it includes many additional features including slideshow, batch conversion, image adjustment, image editing, resizing, panorama stitching, auto EXIF rotation and more. There certainly are more user-friendly and attractive image viewers, but few that offer all the functionality, and extendibility that IrfanView can provide.
2. Paint.NET - Paint.NET features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins. Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images. Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included. Also included is our unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting. I am using this software and it's really great.
3. FastStone Image Viewer - FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, color adjustments, watermarks and more. FastStone Image Viewer supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA as well as digital RAW formats including CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF and DNG).
4. GIMP - GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is specifically a raster graphics editor used to process digital graphics and photographs. It is usually the direct free replacement for Photoshop and rightly so, there are very few limitations, its very powerful, and is probably easier to use than Photoshop. With its dedicated community you can find all the help, tutorials and plugins you would ever need. All this for free!
OS : Windows ALL, Mac OS X, and SkyOS.
5. Photoscape - PhotoScape is a complete photo editing suite that includes image browsing/viewing, photo editing, picture page printing, photo resizing and renaming, and even RAW conversion. It is a very complete package that will meet most of your digital image editing needs.
|Total comments: 0|