11.13.09 AMPlaying Java Games: How to play Minecraft in Windows 8 ?
Are you an avid fan of Minecraft and want to play Minecraft right now on Windows 8? Nothing easier than that, follow this tutorial.
1. If you want to play Minecraft for free, please download this file from
2. Right-click on My Computer and select Property.
3. Now click on Advanced Sytem Settings
4. Now click on the Environment Variables button below.
5. Next click on the New button just below the variable names.
6. In the Variable name section, type Path.
Now click OK thrice to confirm this Path Setting.
7. Now right click on the Minecraft application downloaded from above source and select Run As Administrator.
8. Now the Login Screen will appear. Leave the User name blank and click on Enter Game.
Now after downloading the necessary files from internet, your Minecraft will be ready for playing.
Note , if anything goes wrong, repeat steps 7 and 8.
|Total comments: 0|