Main » 2012 » March » 23 » How to Recover Hacked Facebook Account
4.42.29 PMHow to Recover Hacked Facebook Account
|Learn How to Get Back Your Hacked Facebook Account|
Previously i've been posting how to hack Facebook account using or Keylogging. These two methods for facebook are very effectively and easy to understand, you don't have to have any additional knowledge to implement them to hack facebook account. That's the reason why these days so many people are victims to the hackers, because today anyone with a bit knowledge of computers and programming can be a hacker. Еspecially if you are a newbie and don't know what you're doing, its very easy to get trapped by hackers. So here i will show things that can be done to get your Hacked FaceBook Account Back.
How to Get Back Hacked Facebook Account
1. First of all you can try resetting your account password on facebook. But this could help only in rare cases, because most hackers are intelligent and they surely will have changed the address. But if some body have accidentally (though the are extremely narrow) logged into your account and has changed only the password of your facebook account, this might help you in recovering your account password and gain access to your compromised account.
2. But things get much more worse when the hacker changes the emailaddress in your FaceBook Account. You’ll no longer be able to reset the account password and gain access to the account.
But there is a way.
FaceBook provides a contact page for you to help you to in recovering the hacked account .
Inside the contact Form You need to Fill in the Following Details Correctly.
Full name on the account:
Enter the Full Name as you have given in Your FaceBook Account.
Network(s) the account belongs to:
Enter the names of the networks you have joined. Include as many as possible.
that may be affiliated with the account:
This is the email address you used as to login to facebook.
Your contact email address:
Enter a email address you can be contacted by facebook. They will contact you regarding this issue.
URL (web address link) of the profile page:
Give to your facebook profile address.
Description and steps to reproduce the issue:
Provide as much as in here regarding how your facebook account was hacked etc. It is recommended to include the time and date when you were able to access your account for the last time.
3. Tthe best way to prevent this is to make a new account! Thats the easiest way, but you loose a bunch of stuff.
If you dont want to go the easy way you can:
1. Change FB security question
2. Change email password
3. Change FB Password
4. Change email security question.
The hacker can use one account to go to another and eventually get more and more information that can steal info. ( , idenity, etc.)
Hope this tutorial helped you. Good luck ;)
|Total comments: 0|