12.07.33 PMHow to install windows 8 without a DVD?
If you want to install Windows 8 without a DVD, follow to the tutorial below.
A. First Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview from Microsoft .Download the ISO file of the Windows 8 Consumer preview. It is a disk image file which you can burn to a disc or load on a USB flash drive.
B. Download the Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool from
After downloading the both file follow the steps to continue.
1. Double click on Windows7-USB-DVD-tool.exe and click "run” when prompted.
2. Click Next to install the software.
3. Now open the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool by double clicking on it.
ClickNext to continue.
4. Next, it will ask you for choosing theMedia Type.
5. At this point you will need to make sure that your USB flash drive is inserted and then choose the device from the box.
6. Then it starts copying all the files from the ISO file to the flash drive.
Now restart your Computer and when prompted by ”Press any key to install Windows.” press any key to start installing windows. If your computer asks to select the booting device, then select USB Flash Driveto begin the installation of windows 8.
|Total comments: 0|