» How to Disable Autorun in Pen Drive
How to Disable Autorun in Pen Drive
The USB Flash drive Autorun function is a great bless for many users. But still there are people who find this feature annoying or useless as it might not be comfortable for them. So if you want to disable the Autorun in pen drive, then here are the instructions to do it easily in Windows.
Disable Autorun in Pen Drive in Windows XP, Vista or 7
1. Type in ” gpedit.msc ” in Run to open Group Policy Editor.
2. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System.
3. In the right side, double click on ” Turn off Autoplay ".
4. Check the enabled option and change the ” Turn off Autoplay on ” option to ” All drives ".
5. Apply the changes to disable autorun of pen drive.
That’s it! The Autorun feature will be now disabled.
Category: Vista and 7 Tips and Tricks! |
Views: 611 |
Added by: Adamsummer
| Rating: 0.0/0|