1.59.31 PMHow to add power options to the Right-Click Context Menu?
To know, how to add power options to desktop Context Menu in Windows 8, go through the tutorial below.
You may want to add Power options like Lock, Switch user, Sign out, Shut down, or Restart to your desktop context menu. That can be done very easily. You just need to download an archive (.zip) which contains two REG files. Download Link is also provided in this tutorial.
Follow the steps to add power options to desktop Context Menu.
2. Unzip the archive and place two REG files on your desktop.
3. Now, Double-click on Add_Power_to_Desktop_Context_Menu.reg file. You will get a security warning. Click on Run option.
4. User Account Control (UAC) dialog box will pop up. click on Yes option.
5. You will get a registry editor dialog box. Select Yes option to continue the process.
6. Now, a registry editor confirmation message will appear. You have successfully added keys and values contained in Add_Power_to_Desktop_Context_Menu.reg file to the registry.
Now Right-click on your desktop and you can see Power option is available in your context menu.
Now, if you want to remove the Power Option from your context menu you have to add keys and values contained in Remove_Power_to_Desktop_Context_Menu.reg file to the registry.
Just double-click on Remove_Power_from_Desktop_Context_Menu.reg file and follow all the steps described previously for Add_Power_to_Desktop_Context_Menu.reg file.
|Total comments: 0|