» Easily Backup Drivers in Windows 7 with Double Driver
Easily Backup Drivers in Windows 7 with Double Driver
One of the tiny issues with windows 7 is the compatibility of hardware’s. In some cases you need to spend a really good amount of time googling for the compatible driver. So, after getting them its always a good idea to backup those important drivers as you wont need tosearch again for these in case a windows reinstall is needed.
Windows 7 doesn’t provide a specific option to backup the drivers alone. Double Driver lets you easily do it.
With Double Driver you could backup, view and restore the installed drivers in windows 7 quickly. The program usage is very easy.
After downloading Double Driver installation package, extract the contents and run the dd.exe file.
Features of Double Driver
- List, save, and print drivers details
- Backup drivers from current Windows
- Backup drivers from non-live/non-booting Windows
- Backup drivers to structured folders, compressed (zipped) folder, and self-extracting capability
- Restore drivers from previous backup
- Available in GUI and CLI application
- Portable (no installation required)
The utility is small in size (2.03MB) and is easy to use.
Download Double Driver
Category: Vista and 7 Tips and Tricks! |
Views: 699 |
Added by: Adamsummer
| Rating: 0.0/0|