» Download Youtube Videos in Linux Without Any Software
Download Youtube Videos in Linux Without Any Software
|Download and save videos directly from Youtube, Google, Metacafe, Putfile and more. |
In this post i'll show you simple trick to download youtube videos in Linux. You don't need any software to download youtube videos in Linux… Just follow these steps and enjoy the flvs :)
NOTE: Do Not Close The Browser Window/Tab while doing this. This method works for other similar websites also.
- Open the required video in the web browser.
- Let it start streaming/buffering.
- Minimise the window and open /tmp.
- Look for a file flash
- Drag the file on to your desktop.
- Once the video is buffered in the browser, the file would have been downloaded.
Category: Vista and 7 Tips and Tricks! |
Views: 601 |
Added by: Adamsummer
| Rating: 0.0/0|